Rules and instructions for 6March2009
#1: Please remove the thinking that "Aiya from TJC, sure can do very well
one lar."
#2: Before asking how khangleng did, please dont have any expectations of
her.
#3: If khangleng doesnt feel like telling you her results, please dont
force her.
#4: If you cant get her after results are announced, it means that she has
gone into hiding and she needs time to be alone.
#5: If she needs time alone, please grant her wish. She knows very well
that only she herself can overcome this herself and no one else can help
her.
#6: Khangleng doesnt need alot of words of condolences if she doesnt do
well, she just needs to know youre there.
#7: If she wants to cry, please let her.
#8: Please forgive her if she's emotionally unstable after she gets her
results.
#9: If you did better than her, please dont grumble about your results in
front of her.
#10: Post-results syndrome: Lots of sighing, whining., random
screaming. Please tolerate with them.
Hai hai hai. Its this super irritating feeling again, like what I had a few years ago while waiting fro Olevels results. I really hate that kind of feeling when you know that your family, friends, colleagues are expecting alot from you because they think you came from a good school, your results are alright, you have been studying hard. All these are nonsense to me right now. Because somehow im really running low in confidence. I know how I did. Thats why I need a miracle.
Whatever it is, I've made a decision to be thankful for the results Im gonna get, good or bad. I dont need to get very very good results, I just want something that will make me feel okay, feel relieved. I dont need to win others or compete with others. All I want is something that can bring me to where Im supposed to be.
God, they say that everything has already been decided, my scripts have been marked, scores tabulated- theres nothing that I can do to change my fate. I have nothing else to lean on now, except for You. Only You can give me the miracle that I need, and Im really pinning all my hopes on You. I shall, and I will, cling on to Your promises.
Jiayou chuakhangleng, please be strong.
And in You, I will trust.